Quanzhou Xinghai Bags Co., Ltd. Hong Kong

Xinghai Bag Co., Ltd. is a joint venture of Hong Kong and mainland enterprises. We have been producing bags, giftware, and other light industrial products for 7 years. 70% of our USD8,400,000 annual production value comes from orders in Europe, while the other 30% is from North America. With an average of 7 years' experience in industrial design, our five designers can introduce new samples frequently and guarantee prompt delivery. Utilizing production equipment from Taiwan and Korea, with printing and embroidery workshop,we can provide you customized services with sample turnaround of one week, and delivery time of orders is guaranteed. If you're looking for quality and efficiency from a one-stop supplier, inquire us today and you will receive our reply within 24 hours. OEM and ODM projects are welcomed.

Basic Infomation

Company Name: Quanzhou Xinghai Bags Co., Ltd.
Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
Product/Service(We Sell): Cooler Bags,Duffel Bags,Resinic Crafts,file bags,HYDRATION BAG,CAR ORGANIZER,business bags,LAPTOP BAG,COSMETIC BAG,hiking bags,CANVAS BAG,KID BAG,FASHION BAG,SPORT BAG,messenger bags,conference bags,document bags,picnic bags,Picnic ware,Water bottle
Registered Address: 1st Bldg., Minlian Industrial Area, Puxian Road, Fengze District, Quanzhou, Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brands: Xinghai
Number of Employees: 101 - 500 People
Company Website URL: http://www.bagchina.com


Factory Size:5,000-10,000 square meters  
Factory Location:Beifeng Industrial Zone, Quanzhou City, Fujian Province. China  
QA/QC:In House  
No. of Production Lines:5  
No. of R&D Staff:11 - 20 People  
No. of QC Staff:5 - 10 People  
Management Certification: ISO 9000/9001/9004/19011: 2000  
Contract Manufacturing: OEM Service Offered  

Contact Us

  • Fax:86-595-22507455
  • Mobile:
  • Tel:86-595-22507433


Beifeng Industrial Area Hong Kong