Fiber™ Polypropylene fiber
*Fiber is our registered trademark of PP fiber.
Physical & Chemical Properties>>
|Density (g/cm3)||0.91 ±0.01|
|Acid & Alkali resistance||Strong|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||560 Min|
|Elastic Modulus (Mpa)||3500 Min|
|Crack Elongation (%)||10 Min|
|Melting Point (℃)||160-180|
|Appearance||White monofilament or Net-like shape|
|Cross-section shape||Round, ellipse, rectangular|
|Equivalent Diameter (μm)||15- 40|
|Cut Length (mm)||3-20, or cut on request|
Benefits & Applications>>
Fiber™ Polypropylene fiber: with good dispersion, no fascicles, high toughness and strength
● Prevent concrete cracks, like concrete road, bridge, airport and grade level
● Improve permeability resistance of concrete, walls of tunnels, mines, roofs and reservoir projects with special construction
● Improve concrete freezing-thawing resistance
●Improve impact resistance of concrete, folding resistance, fatigue resistance, seismic performance
● Improve the durability of the concrete and aging resistance
●Improve the fire performance of concrete
Packaging & Storage>>
● Package in 20kg or 24kg PP woven bags with separate inner bag.
● Packing on client’s request
● Stored in cool and dry place, avoid humidity.
The above date is in accordance with our knowledge, but don’t absolve the clients carefully checking it all immediately on receipt. To avoid the different formulation and different raw materials, please do more testing before using it. And we reserve the right to alter our product and without informing in advance.
any concerns, plz contact via email@example.com or whatsapp:+8615603743061