Refers to glass, those molecular structures change greatly after heated at high temperature (at 650℃, it starts to become soft) then quenched and thus appears even and strong pressure stress on
glass surface as well as even and strong tensile stress inside, to multiple mechanical strength of glass.
1. 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness;
2. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass (5mm thickness for 200℃)
3. Strong upper and lower horizontal convection strengthened, so there is no lifting holes and better flatness;
4. Small breaks, cubical fragments, more safe;
5. HTL tempered glass must be done heat-processing to ensure its safe use and decrease the blew phenomenon.