Material: Solid wood, MDF, plastic, PVC, acrylic, and other nonmetal materials.
Field: Cabinet, Wood door, Wardrobe and etc.
Main Configuration of 1325 ATC Router
1) Linear style auto tool changer at end of table, six tools
2) Origin Italy HSD ATC spindle, 9.0KW
3) Servo motor- Delta or Yaskawa
4) SYNTEC controller
5) Planetary gear on X and Y
1) The X and Y axis motion is via a rack and pinion drive, which is hardened for extremly long life and ground for a very good accuracy; The Z axis is driven by means of a hardened antibacklash ball-screw.
2) The Y-axis uses a dual drive, one for each side of the gantry.
3) Gantry is made of steel, unlike others who adopt aluminum materials. A steel gantry is superior to a aluminum in it’s ability to suppress and absorb the forces created during cutting.
4) The machine is suppored by 6 legs with adjustable leveling feet.
5) All the linear guides are centrally lubricated from a central system.
6) Vacuum table with 6 vacuum zones.
7) Big working size1530ATC CNC Routerwith similar configuration is available also.
Technical Parameter of ATC CNC Router
XYZ Working Size |1300×2500×300 mm
Driving Motor | Servo – Delta
Spindle | 9.0kw, air cooling, 0-24000 rpm variable speed (HSD from Italy)
Tool Magazine | Linear Style, 6 position
Tool Shank | ISO30, 6 pieces provided for free
Collet Size | ER32, available diameter of cutter φ3.175-φ18mm
Controller | SYNTEC
Command | G code
Clamp Type | Vacuum and clamp, both work
Vacuum Pump | 5.5KW, air-ring, 160CBM/hour flow rate
XY Transmission | Helical rack and pinion, Planetary gear, HIWIN square linear guide way
Z Transmission | Taiwan TBI rolling ballscrew, HIWIN square linear guide way
Max. Traveling Speed | 60,000mm/min
Max. Cutting Speed | 45,000mm/min
Working Power | AC 380V/50-60Hz, 3 Ph 4 Wire
Max. Power Consumption | 22KW
Net Weight | 1600KGS
Optional Device | Tool length sensor
Learn more, www.eaglecnctec.com