Precision Glass Tube with 0.001 mm Tolerance Used in Laboratory, Hospital
Precision glass tubesith accurate dimension and 0.001 mm tolerance are made of soda-lime, borosilicate or quartz material. Because of their different sizes, various colors, acid,
alkali resistance and low thermal expansion coefficient features, precision glass tubes are widely used with pistons and many precision instruments in laboratory, factory, hospital, and so on.
Specifications ofprecision glass tube
Material:soda-lime, borosilicate, quartz.
Inside diameter:5–500 mm.
Outside diameter:5.1–550 mm.
Color:white, red, green, pink, yellow and so on.
Packaged in 5 layer corrugated cartons or pallet, with foam or bubble wrap.
Features of precision glass tube
- Tight dimensional tolerance, tolerance can be as small as 0.001 mm.
- Stable chemical property, acid and alkali resistance.
- Can work under high temperature for a long time.
- Various sizes for using.
- Excellent outlooking, various colors.
Applications of precision glass tube
- Used with pistons in hospital such as syringe.
- Used for precision instruments in laboratory and factory such as burette, capacity bottle.
- Used for precision instruments in household such as thermometer.
- Used for precision instruments in office such as laser printer.