Lab Glassware for Chemical and Biological Science
Laboratory glassware, also called lab glassware and glass container, includes various kinds of glassware used in laboratory, such as test tubes, beaker, flask, measuring cup, culture dish and so on.
Various kinds of lab glassware is used in different condition.
- Material:soda-lime glass, borosilicate glass, quartz.
- Classification:test tube, beaker, flask, measuring cup, culture dish and so on.
- Dimension:according to customers\' requirements.
- Tolerance:±0.1 mm.
- Capacity:50-20000 ml
Features and advantages
- High quality material
As for high quality requirements, we have quartz as material. Quartz has best chemical, mechanical and optical properties.
- Stable chemical property
Glass can resist most acid, alkali and other chemicals. Its rust resistance ability is better than metal, wooden and other material.
- High accuracy
In order to achieve the customers\' requirements for high accuracy, we focus on minimize the tolerance of dimension. The smallest tolerance we can achieve is ±0.05 mm.
- Used for education purpose
In school, students do experiments using laboratory glassware to learn the knowledge.
- Used in medical science
In medical science, laboratory glassware is necessary because its transparency and good chemical property.
- Used in biology
Lab glassware can not only be used to do experiments, but also being used to cultivate plants.
- Used in industry
Laboratory glassware are used to contain chemicals or as reacting place of two kinds of chemicals.
Thanks to its high transmittance and harmless material, glass container is used to cultivate plants.
Package and transportation of our laboratory glassware
- In order to avoid breaking, glassware is packaged in 5 layer corrugated cartons or pallet, with foam or bubble wrapped.
- We can also pack the laboratory glassware according to customers\' requirements.
Lab glassware are packaged in 5 layer corrugated cartons or pallet, with foam or bubble wrapped.
Suitable package is chose to meet the different glassware requirements.