Pad Printing Silicone Rubber ---- HY-933
Description of Pad Printing Silicone Rubber ---- HY-933
The silicon pad is a carrier which transfers the patterns from the steel plate onto the products’ surface. It has the advantage of good printing effects, good quality, good resilience, and without any impurity.
Applications of Pad Printing Silicone Rubber ---- HY-933
Pad printing silicon rubber is mainly applicable to the printing of irregular patterns on plastics toys, electroplating products, electronic toys, trademarks, artwork gifts, and stationery, etc.
Datasheet of Pad Printing Silicone Rubber ---- HY-933
Operation Instruction for Pad Printing Silicone Rubber equal to Wacker 623 ---- HY-933
1. Firstly, clean the mold with detergent, and dry it by a piece of cloth or an air gun and then coat the mold with a layer of release agent.
2. Generally, the ratio of pad printing silicon rubber and the silicon oil depends on the size of pattern which customer needs to print. The larger the pattern is, the softer the printing pad should be, and more silicon oil needs to add. Contrarily, if a silicon pad with high hardness needed, silicon oil should be added less or none. General hardness of the printing pad is 15A°~-25 A°. If too much silicon oil added in the silicon rubber, the printing pad will be too soft, and this will limit the printing times. For silicon oil will destroy the molecular chain of the silicon rubber, no matter how supreme quality the silicon rubber is. And therefore, the printing pad will be abrasion intolerant and solvent intolerant and easy ageing.
3. General mixing proportion is as follows: add 30g silicon oil into 100g silicon then hardness of 20A° printing pad we get, which is suitable for the pad printing for alloy car and other products with small patterns and contact areas. If a big contact surface or a soft silicon pad needed, the mixing proportion between the silicon and the silicon oil can be 100:30-100:50. But please note that the more silicone oil added, the softer the silicon pad will be, which will also reduce printing times, abrasion resistance and solvent resistance. Therefore, cost increase and material waste will occur.
4. Relation between the amount of the curing agent added and the chemical reaction of the silicon is as follows: mix 100g silicon and 50g silicon oil sufficiently and evenly, then add the curing agent which is 2%-3% of the total weight of the silicon and the silicon oil, keep stirring for 2-3 minutes, and then deair to remove the air bubbles. It is better to finish deair within 10 minutes. For if it takes too long, it may cause fast curing and affect the quality of the printing pad.
All PRODUCTS can be custom colored, catalyzed and preformed to meet customer needs.
Proper packaging of silicone material is very important. At Hong Ye Jie, we have the ability to
specialty package material for shipment. Whether it is 5, 10, 1000 or 10,000 pounds
we can package it right and deliver fastly.
If customer\'s packaging need requires special wrapping or volume separation, we can do it.
Hong Ye Jie has a staff of dedicated and knowledgeable professionals who are ready to assist you.
Twelve(12) months when stored under dry and cool place by original package under 25℃/
1. We accept T/T,L/C for big amount.
2. For small amount, you can pay us by Paypal, Western Union.
For more information , please feel free to contact Katie
Trade Manager : cgs_shania 24 hours online
Office No. : 0086-755-89948294
Mob(Whats app) : +8618938867557
Email : hyjd(at)szrl(dot)net
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/katie.ryan.92123015
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6JNR3u8mjC37ju4tFP-29Q