These u-shaped fence post are divided into light and heavy-duty types. All posts are steel construction with a durable powder coating. The posts are driven into the ground with a manual or pneumatic post pounder. All along the post, along the spine, there are studs or nubs that prevent the barbed wire or mesh from sliding up or down the post.
• Available in economical light duty gauge (14Ga) and heavy duty gauge (13Ga).
• Durable rust resistant green powder coating.
• Anchor plates are securely riveted to post.
• Fastening clips every 6″, and 3/16″ diameter hoes every 6″.
• Available in different lengths of 3ft to 10ft.
• Special channel construction provides maximum strength.
• Support wire mesh fences.
• Secure temporary fences, light weight fences, etc.
• Fix plants, such as tomatoes, grapes and trees.
• Perfect for fence corners, gate entrances, typical yard and garden applications.