Steel Post for wood fencing is engineered to provide you with the strength of steel without sacrificing the natural beauty of wood. Constructed of structural steel with a heavy galvanized coating, this steel fence post can withstand high winds and heavy rain and will never rot or warp. We guarantee it - every steel post is backed by a 15-year limited warranty. We provide longevity and performance in a wood fence system which results in uncompromised value.
• Easily Concealed(Post Easily Hidden From View)
• The Strength of Steel and the Beauty of Wood
• Withstand a 73mph wind load (6\' Privacy fence with posts spaced every 8\')
• Will Not Shrink, Warp or Rot
• Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
• Made from recycled steel.
• This Steel Post is tall enough to be sunk at least 24″ below ground and reach your desired fence height.
• 2×4 Rails – 6′ fences typically use 3 rails
• Fence Boards in whatever style you like. A board at least 4″ wide is needed to fully cover the PostMaster from view.
• Corner Clips for attaching the rails at the corners.
• #8 x 1-1/4″ Truss Screws, available at most hardware stores. 6 screws for each rail.
• #8 x 3/4″ Truss Screw, Available at most hardware stores. 4 per each corner post needing to be covered.
• #12 x 1/2″ Hex Head Screws, available at most hardware stores. 4 per gate post.
• Concrete for each fence post.
• Gate Hardware: Hinges, Latches, and Drop Rods for each gate.