Product Name: Waterproof telephone
Product Type: JWAT306
Communication system: Switchboard
Defend Grade: IP68
Dimensions: 330 × 241 × 122
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Subways, highways, power plants, petrol stations, docks, steel companies, etc. that have special requirements for moisture, fire, noise, dust and frost.
High noise areas.
1. Form an independent communication system with the program-controlled switch and coupler.
2. Can directly connect to the telecommunication network
3. After the call system is formed, each phone is an independent workstation, and one of the failures does not affect the entire system.
4. After the call system is formed, the product has an automatic gain function, and the size of the voice does not vary with the length of the distance or the number of the phone.
5. Amplifier speaker sound size can be adjusted freely
6. The patented design of the phone case is waterproof, dustproof, no need for waterproof cover, beautiful and practical.
7. The circuit inside the telephone adopts the international universal double-sided integrated circuit, which has precise number and call.
8. Clear, stable work and other advantages.
9. Aluminum alloy die-casting shell, high mechanical strength and strong impact resistance.
10. The surface of the shell is electrostatically sprayed at high temperature, with good antistatic ability and eye-catching color.
11. The key parts handles, hanging forks and keyboards are all produced by our company. The quality control is strictly controlled, and the reaction speed is fast after sale.
|Signal voltage||DC48V(Telephone line power supply)|
|Standby operating current||≤0.2A|
|Frequency response||250~3000 Hz|
|Amplified Output Power||10~25W|
1. The caller picks up the phone, dials the called party\'s phone number → the called party calls the bell
2. The called party hears the ringtone → pick up the handle to answer the call, and the two parties talk normally.
3. The call ends and the handset is hung back.
4. The phone has functions such as pressing, replaying, hanging up, etc.ress the phone shape button to dial numbers →The callee\'s phone rings.