Flat or surface grinding produces surfaces that are either fully flat or run linear in the main feed direction of the grinding wheel.
Flat or surface grinding is subdivided into:
· Peripheral grinding in deep grinding
· Peripheral grinding in pendulum grinding
· Face grinding
our 1A1s ensure:
· Significant reduction in fluting time
· Extremely high stock removal. Q’w rates are comparable to the Norton G-Force and similar wheels
· Very low energy consumption
· Perfect flute surface quality
Applications: Flute Grinding, Surface Grinding, OD Grinding, Knife Grinding, Profile Grinding, Centerless Grinding
Applications: Surface Grinding, Profile Grinding, Side Grinding, Flute Grinding, Micro-drills
Application of 14A1 Diamond grinding wheel: machining of conical,cylindrical and flat surface,cylindrical and conical aperatures. The 14A1 grinding wheel also used for sharpening and finishing of hard alloyed tools.