FREE-VALVE’s Pneumatic ceramic slurry gate valves are a sliding valve with a closed part as a parallel gate. The clamping force of the gate to the seat is controlled by the medium pressure acting on the floating gate or floating seat. The advantage of the flat gate valve is that the flow resistance is small and the flow resistance of the valve is similar to that of the short pipe. At the same time the gate valve is sliding on both seat surfaces, the flat gate valve can also be used for media with suspended particles, and the sealing surface of the flat gate valve can actually automatically position.
1. The sealing surface is made of structure ceramic with abrasion resistance and long service life.
2. The valve body is equipped with a blow hole to prevent the body cavity from accumulating fly ash.
3. This valve is double seat and bidirectional sealing with pressure
1) Size Range: NPS2~NPS12,DN50~DN300
2) Pressure Range:0.6-1.6MPa
3) Applicable Temperature: 0~200℃
4) Connection Type: Flange
5) Sealing material: engineering ceramics
6) Body Material: WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3M
7) Pressure test:GB/T13927, API598
8) Face to Face: GB/T12221, ASME B16.10
Operating Mode: Manual/Electric/Pneumatic
FREE-VALVE’s ceramic slurry gate valves are suitable for coal fired power plant, steel plant, cereals transport system, pulp transport systems. Especially suitable for vacuum negative pressure system.