Mission Magnum I Pumps are proven as reliable, heavy-duty, low-cost slurry pumps. The 3×2×13 through 8×6×14 pumps all feature the same power end, which ensures production and
reduced spare-part inventory requirements. The Mission MAGNUM I has been engineered for the toughest jobs in drilling, production, well-servicing, and industrial applications. The MAGNUM I is more
powerful, more durable, and easier to maintain than any conventional pump in use today.
The Magnum has an open impeller design that contains wide-tipped vanes and a more tangential circumference of the suction allowing the pump to create a smoother flow pattern when handling abrasive fluids. The Magnum is available in Magnachrome™, hard iron, stainless steel, and aluminum bronze fluid ends. The pumps can be unitized with electric motors, diesel engines, and hydraulic motors (horizontal, vertical, or close-coupled configuration).
Also available, Horizontal and Vertical Close Coupled Magnum.
• Up to 50% more capacity from the 8 x 6 pump
• Optimum pressure at low operating speeds
• Thicker casing to extend life from wear and corrosion
• New impeller design to reduce loads and extend bearing life
• Larger, stronger shaft to reduce deflection
• Replaceable shaft sleeve in packing wear area
• Larger, long-life bearings
• Replaceable stuffing box cover
• Smoother, non-turbulent flow throughout casing
• Mud pumping – offshore/onshore
• Solids control
• Leveling or Rig Platform (ballast)
• Barite, ferric oxide, and mineral oil
• Base drilling muds
• Glass fibers
• Sugar processing
• Ash or coal conveyers