|offset heat transfer printing ink|
Our Advantages of transfer sublimation ink:
* High transfer rate and safe for the environment and has no harm to skin.
* Excellent color reproduction, gorgeous color, not color cast. High printing performance. All the colors are very intense.
* No crust in 28-30 days (open the cover),save 20% compared with other ink when printing on machine
* Applicable to synthetic fabrics such as polyester fabric, smooth feel comfortable, no hard feeling.
* Transferred pattern scratch-resistant, washable, non-cracking, no peeling, no fading, and good weather resistance.
* Good stability on the machine, clear dot reproduction, excellent ink-water balance.
1. Use Principle
It is used on all kinds of offset machine. With the ink,first print image on paper, then transfer the image onto various materials by heat transfer press, especially for polyester fabric. Under high temperature, the ink will become gas and go into fabric.
2. Use Scope
Suitable for sheet-fed monochrome machines, color or multi-color offset press. (one color, two color and four color machines).
CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black).
4. Transfer Paper
coated paper, offset paper, chrome paper and cardboard paper.
Transfer paper should be 80-90 gr/m2 with dimensional stability.
5. Suitable Fabrics
Polyester fabric, Triacetate fabric, Nylon fabric, Acrylic fabric, Polypropylene nitrile. (All kinds of synthetic fabrics).
6. The printing process just needs 3 steps
(1)Print the image on paper, and normal paper is ok.
(2)Put the printed paper on substrate, such as polyester and nylon fabric.
(3)Put the paper and fabric on the heat-transfer machine. When the temperature reaches 180-220°C, the image will be transfer printed from paper onto the substrate.
7. Product Characteristics Product characteristics
* No Crusta.
a.Granula size is less than 5 micron.
b. No crust in 28-30 days (open the cover) at normal temperature.
* Safety Passed SGS, DGM, MSDS, totally environment-friendly!
* Advantage Good stability on the machine, clear dot reproduction, excellent ink-water balance. Be able to adapt to the demand for middle-speed or high-speed printing. During the normal condition, use the ink on the machine directly.
*P.S. please make samples before the final printing to confirm the exactly image.
Since sublimation ink belongs to gas shading, then the color showing on paper and the color showing on fabric are different. So when we make PS-plate, the CMYK ratio is different from normal offset plate making. For example:
a. To get 50%C on fabric, the color on paper should be 30%C;
b. To make red PS-plate, the ratio is 100%M and 35%-40%Y;
c. To make blue PS-plate, the ratio is 100%C and 20%M;
d. To make green PS-plate, the ratio is 80%C and 90%Y;
e. If we want to get yellow like Asian skin, the ratio is 10%~11%M, 7%~8%Y and a little cyan. Cyan can be adjusted according to the requirement.
9. Transfer temperature
10. Transfer time
About 20~40 seconds
The following is the transfer printing parameters for your reference
|Name of fabric||Transfer temperature||pressure||Time|
|Polyester fabric||205°C~220°C||0.5kg/cm2||10~30 seconds|
|Polyester deformation fabric low elastic||195°C~205°C||0.5kg/cm2||30 seconds|
|Triacetate fabrics||190°C~200°C||0.5kg/cm2||30~40 seconds|
|Nylon fabric||195°C~205°C||0.5kg/cm2||30~40 seconds|
|Acrylic fabric||200°C~210°C||0.5kg/cm2||30 seconds|
|Two acetate fiber fabric||185°C||0.5kg/cm2||15~20 seconds|
|Polypropylene nitrile||190°C~220°C||0.5kg/cm2||10~15 seconds|
Dye degree:(European Standard)
Please be noted
The control of the colors is always carried out after the transfer of the final supports. The relationship between the temperature and the time of contact is important in order to have the optimal color resistance and ink penetration (the longer the time of transfer, the better the ink penetration of the fabric).
1kg/tin,12kg/carton.carton inside, wooden outside.