The Toy burning tester is designed to determine the safety property (flammability) of equipment, and the fire-proof performance of toys and raw materials as per DIN EN 71-2 specifications.Different
types of specimens are fixed on corresponding specimen clamps, and exposed to the flame of the burner. When the test finishes, the tester generates report containing all flame performance data.
BS EN 71-2 Safety of toys -Part 2: Flammability
GB 6675 National toy standards
The tester is suitable three types of tests with different specimen clamps for replacement, easy operation and quick installation. The tester is able to detect the ignition position automatically,
which provides convenience for operator and better guarantees the accuracy of test.
A. Testing hairy or mustache-like materials: 1) if the length of material is over or at 50 mm , vertically place the fire-jet head with vertical flame height at 20±2mm. When the top of the fire-jet
head is 10mm away from the specimen bottom, ignite the fire for 2±0.5s. 2) If the length of material is less than 50 mm, place the fire-jet head at an angle of 45° with vertical flame height at
20±2mm. When the edge of the fire-jet head is horizontally 5mm away from the toy surface and at least 20mm away above the bottom edge of the toy, ignite the fire for 5±0.5s.
B. Testing toys allowing children to enter into: vertically place the fire-jet head with the vertical flame height at 40±3 mm. When the top of the fire-jet is 30±2 mm away from the specimen bottom,
ignite the fire for 10±1s.
C. Testing furry or stuffed toys: place the fire-jet head at an angle of 45° with vertical flame height at 20±2mm. When the edge of the fire-jet head is horizontally 5mm away from the toy surface
and 20mm-50mm away above the bottom edge of the toy, ignite the fire for 3±0.5s. Note: if the toy is over 520mm long, it is necessary to calculate the burning rate if the area from the ignition
position to the contact line.
1. Textiles and children\'s toys burning tester adopt intergrated design consisted of testing element and controling element is convenient to install and debug in the locale
2. The high automation degree Control system have automatic ignition function. Time display in number that is convenient to observe the record and stable and reliable.
3. Power supplied: AC220V ± 10% / 50Hz.
4.Burner: according to ISO 6941-2003 requirements.
5. Burner throat diameter Φ0.19 ± 0.02mm, 75mm long mixing outlet diameter Φ1.7, inlet 4 × Φ4mm.
6. The gas source for Testing flame adopt the appropriate butane and propane gas, is easy to use and purchase.
7. Flame height: 20mm ± 2mm ~ 40mm ± 3 adjustable flame application ,time (Ta), can be
adjusted within the range of 0 to 99 minutes and 99 seconds, automatic control.
8. And can record the duration of combustion (Ti) in the range of 0 to 99 minutes 99 seconds to adjust.
9. automatically control t