Materials best for CNC stone routerAluminum, Copper, Natural Stone, Arcylic, MDF, ACM, Melamine, Phenolic, Brass, Plywood, HDPE, PVC, Solid Surface, Foam, Solid Wood.
Features of stone CNC router
1) Tool cooling system water recycle design.
2) Heavy duty lathe body is welded with thick wall seamless steel tube; processed via vibrating stress relief (VSR) to reduce residual stress; and it is supported by 6 legs with adjustable leveling feet.
3)Beam is made of steel. It is internally ribbed in order to stiffen the assembly; this design is minimizing the vibration while increasing accuracy and repeatability.
4)The X and Y axis motion is via a rack and pinion drive, which is hardened for extremly long life and ground for a very good accuracy; The Z axis is driven by a hardened Germany rolling antibacklash ball screw.
5)Each axis of motion is supported on high precision linear guide ways that allow for higher feed speeds and a better quality of cut.
6) The Y-axis uses a dual drive, one for each side of the gantry.
7) Has the function of re-carving after break point and power failure.
8) All the linear guides are centrally lubricated from a central system.
9) Anti – dust and anti – water design on X & Y axis is protection for transmission part.
XY Working Size | 1300x2500mm
Z stroke | 300mm
Feeding Height | 300mm
Tool Cooling System | With
Anti-dust Design | With, on X and Y
Spindle | water cooled 4.5kw, adjustable RPM 0-18,000
Drive Motor | Big torque stepper
Controller | RichAuto A11
Driver | YAKO2811MA
Software | ArtCAM, UcanCAM, Type 3
Command | G code
Max. Traveling Speed | 35,000mm/min
Working Holding | By Clamp
XY Transmission | Helical rack and pinion, fast feeding
Z Transmission | Rolling balls crew, high precision
Router Bit Dia Range | 3.175-16mm
Power Supply for Machine | AC380V/50Hz, 3Ph 4 Wires or customized
Max. Power Consumption | 9KW (spindle include)
Net Weight | 1800KGS
Packing | Fully wrapped with plastic film and then packed into strong plywood case
Learn more, www.eaglecnctec.com